Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Name change is here

It was inevitable, i got my social security card changed back to my maiden name and then i had to change my driver's license to go with the social security card for work..

It's been not so good these days, I got my hours cut at work...  so it's been a little stressful for me these days.   I hate this feeling of helplessness..   I have no idea where i am going to find work at..   the companies i am with, don't have any more clients and lord know i have been through a lot of clients..  

I do everything for them, but they seem they don't like me..  it is very hard not to take it personal.  

anyways i am making up another work website with the things i am doing..
http://workwithdianemiller.webs,com   so i will be adding the blogs to that too..

i have no idea if anyone is reading this..

No comments:

Post a Comment