Total Pageviews

Monday, September 22, 2014

Holy Shit....

Holy Shit, time went by fast...   sorry people if you are reading this, or just go bored staring at the same old posts ...  I had to move out of the house I bought and I rented a room for a couple of months, then moved again... Now I have my own place..

i am going thru a divorce right now..  separated from the other half..   I was very unhappy there, so I left.   I didn't want to be miserable anymore..   and now after nine months trying to get back on my feet, I am happy now..   I am working lots of hours now..  and i just joined another affiliate program hoping to make it rock ... so i can actually have some free time with my son..  who by the way lives with me..

i guess no one is reading this..  but that is ok..  my little journal for myself...  I have made it a long ways from December....

have a great day....everyone

BTW, half of these opportunities i am not with anymore..  so if you are interested,just follow me on facebook.. and message me there..  i am with, but currently not active...  so to speak since my laptop has been slow and stupid..  and i am back to blogging for a while and doing the At Home Work Apparel store ...    there will be a post about that too..

No comments:

Post a Comment