Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Update on myself...

Update on myself...
Well, I have finally filed for divorce..  bittersweet, but it's for the best..  I have moved out of his house in December 2013,  I have a rough Christmas/ New Years..  but i made it through it..   And I had help with all the divorce paper work by a good friend that I met.  she has been wonderful and very supportive because I have been feeling depressed about doing it, which I should of been feeling that way..  Anyways, I finally filed the paper work last month..  I served him on the 30th and we had to go to a parenting class, mandatory class, we made it through it.  we signed all the paperwork after the class and today October 10th, 2014 I turned the paper work in..  so it has to to a judge and will get a signature..  Hopefully, it will be done next week..

I am going thru the motion...  it's hard to end a marriage..  we have been married for 15 years..  we have a son together... Bitter sweet..  It hasn't sunk in yet..

Now I am finally moving on with my life..  it's a little scary... but I will make it through it..  To better things in life..  I have been doing more things...  going to new places..  I actually went camping after 15 years ....

more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment